Thursday, October 16, 2008

Watch Out New York I'm on My Way

With exactly a week to go before I leave for NYC I'm a bit frantic. Now it's real, I'll be on a flight to the Big Apple this time next week doing everything I can not to squeel from the excitement. So what should I do when I get there? any ideas? I plan to visit the Met and the New York Public Library because the last time I was there I ended up getting too caught up in the hustle and bustle. Of course I'll be scouring the city for some delicious new pieces to add to my already overflowing closet. I need questions to ask the editors, it felt like it would take forever for time to pass last month and now I feel like I haven't had enough time. I'm not sure of what to wear either, what does one wear to meet the people that could possibly change their lives?

No comments: