Thursday, January 6, 2011

Best Brogues

I don't know if this has something to do with that subliminal crush I have on Janelle Monae or my obsession with Mad Men but I've got this thing for Oxford shoes that I can't quite get over. Here are my five favorite oxfords or brogues at this particular point in time, shoes I've promised myself I'll buy as soon as I stop shopping too often.

Miu Miu - Glitter Crystal-Embellished Brogues
Positively adorable glittery brogue flats.
Price: $585.00
Available at Net-a-Porter.com








Marc by Marc Jacobs - Francesina Oxford
Patent leather beauties, in a deep navy blue.
Price: $295.00
Available at Endless.com








Christian Louboutin - Fred Flat
When you hear Christian Louboutin you think death defying heels, these flats boast the same red sole with an androgynous edge.
Price: $575.00
Available at Barneys






Belle by Sigerson Morrison - Studded Black Leather Oxfords
Studded silver accents on these oxfords give this classic style a little bit more biker chic.
Price: $99.99
Available at Piperlime








Bass - Saddle Oxfords
Last but definitely not least, these classic tuxedo - black and white - flats are the ultimate ode to the good old days and the perfect pair for that Janelle Monae moment I referred to earlier.
Price: $310.00
Available at FarFetch.com





No comments: