Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eat.Shop.Love


I have to say Georgetown is a beautiful town, from the breathtaking historical architecture to the facts that the boutiques are a shopping lover's dream and the restaurants generously sprinkle delectable food on every block. Today I fell in love with shopping and food all over again. Maybe it's because I've started to develop a new love for my body and myself again (it's amazing what a good book can do) or maybe it had more to do with the setting than anything else. Either way I had fun today.


I admit I hate when I try something on and it doesn't fit, sometimes it's disheartening and I leave the store feeling FAT. But for the first time in a long time, regardless of what I tried on today as the pile of what didn't fit mounted, I decided that my curves weren't a curse and the little positive voice inside of me did cartwheels as I consumed Georgetown Cupcakes and a Philly Cheese Steak (yum!).

Check out my spoils, && yes I can style them all three different ways! Considering I came home with only three pieces, I clearly had a lot more fun dressing my doll (well sister).

No comments: