Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Wardrobe Challenge

(image courtesy of bs_Art on deviantart.com)
There's this 'Wardrobe Remix' contest on Chictopia.com that's got me thinking about my wardrobe. The premise of the contest is being able to style one piece in your wardrobe three different ways, a contest that I've come to realize is more of a challenge (after doing a once, twice and thrice over of my closet). Sure I can take a vintage scarf and style it three different ways, but the other elements have made me a little miffed. My challenge for the next 5 wardrobe pieces I buy (with the exception of the 2 or 3 swimsuits I'm planning on buying tomorrow) is to only buy clothing that I can style three different ways. This challenge starts today, think I can do it? (I don't even know if I can.)

That's all she wrote...For Now

No comments: