Sunday, March 21, 2010

Read My Lips: GG Update


(image courtesy of reereedaflip on deviantart.com)
So Gossip Girl just got complicated, but didn't we already know that mommy dearest to Chuck Bass was going to turn out to be a snake in the grass? I kind of wish Chuck handed over the reigns of his hotel to Blair, at least then we'd get to see the power hungry B**** we love back in action. I miss the real Queen B. As for the rest of the GG cast, is it too soon to say that Serenate bores me - (I mean really!) exchanging I love you's after three episodes of lustful sex, there was hardly any buildup and there's even less real chemistry. Serena just doesn't know how to be alone. As for Nate, I think I'd like to see Nate and Jenny take a dip in the GG cesspool. Even though I should feel bad for her Lil J annoys me, and I probably would have liked it better if she lost the big V in tonight's episode. Instead we've been led down another street of deja vu, where Jenny Humphrey fakes popping her cherry once again (didn't this happen the same time last year too?!?) Moving on to the only thing that really got good tonight, I'm actually loving Dan and Vanessa as a couple - not so boring after all. Looks like I'll need to load up my MetroCard, it's time to leave the posh sites of the Upper East Side and head south to get down and dirty in Brooklyn.

No comments: