Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Things I Covet Deeply

Summer is practically here and there are a few things I'm contemplating squandering what money I make from my freelance projects on. (see below & tell me you don't want them too)


Marc New York; Suggested Retail Price $168.00; Ideeli Price $69.00
Isn't it lovely? I have a thing for tulip skirting. Not to mention it's more than 50% off the suggested retail price. Remember you have to be invited to Ideeli, so here's my invitation link: www.ideeli.com/invite/funnyface.cts

Ray Ban, Rare Prints - NYC Subway; Suggested Retail Price $139.00
I tried them on at the Sunglasses Hut && fell absolutely in love. I've promised myself I'll own them in a few weeks.

Bridget Sandals - Made in Jamaica; approximately $100 each
In truth I've been lusting after a pair of these for over a year, they're gorgeous handmade creations and of course I'm even more of a fan because they were made in Jamaica.

Urban Outfitters - Kimchi Skirt; Suggested Retail Price $58.00
It's so adorable, and the lace adds this touch of Victorian elegance that makes it slightly sexy.

No comments: