Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Want It!

MaxFactor Vivid Impact Highlighting Mascara Duos

I was never much of a make-up person but this summer I started experimenting. I’ve fallen in love with Sephora’s Green mascara; the extra pop of colour was so me I couldn’t not love it. The added colour on your lashes is so fun and flirty I can’t help but gush about it. Now every magazine I flip open has this ad for MaxFactor’s Vivid Impact Highlighting Mascara Duo and I want it so badly, the release delay in Canada is driving me nuts. The mascara duo comes with a base coat colour and a highlight for the tips. The colours in the shade collection are Blazing Black, Moonlit Black, Karat Brown, Burning Bordeaux, and Blushing Blue. I’m especially looking forward to using Blushing Blue (a blue base, pink tip combo) and Blazing Black (a black base, pink tip combo). Their listed on drugstore.com at $10.12 each, and I’m tempted to have it FedExed to me if I don’t find it this week.


La Collection De France
Ever so often OPI comes out with a new line, the past few have been their Indian, Russian and Australian Collections, the newest addition is the Couture Couleur La Collection De France for the Fall/Winter Seasons of 2008. The line boasts deep, rich, luxurious colours inspired by the elegance of French fashion. I’m dying to get my hands on the Parlez-Vous OPI: a smoky violet that to quote OPI “speaks the language of fashion”. Other shades I’m loving are Bastille My Heart (a rich burgundy) and We’ll Always Have Paris (a rich coffee shade of purple). Best of all this line has No DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde.

No comments: