Tuesday, August 26, 2008

TV Gets Good Again

September is fast approaching and though the thought of the drop in temperature doesn’t warm the cockles of my heart I’m comforted by the sweet prospect of tv getting good again. With less than a week until the season premiere of Gossip Girl I can hardly contain my excitement. I can’t wait for some more Blair Waldorf hysterics. I’m looking forward to getting back into my guilty pleasure tv routine and among Gossip Girl (September 1st) the other pleasures I'm looking forward to are One Tree Hill (September 1st), Lipstick Jungle, Grey’s Anatomy, CSI Miami, New York and Brothers and Sisters. I’ve been waiting intently and I’m interested in seeing what new shows turn up this fall, since they cancelled Women’s Murder Club I’m looking for a show to fill the void, could the CW’s new 90210 (September 2nd) be a possible fit? We’ll just have to wait and see. I’ll be commenting on the season premieres, what I liked, didn’t like, and my alternative story lines. Who knows maybe I’ll throw in some predictions for the seasons ahead, for now I just want Blair to be happy and I’m dying to know who Lucas asked to marry him…

No comments: