Sunday, August 31, 2008

My New Love


Okay so I finally wandered my behind down to Kensington Market this weekend to do some vintage shopping and found my new absolute favourite store: Bungalow nestled on 273 Augusta Avenue. I picked up an adorable blazer ($21.99) and a delicious white skirt ($19.99) that I absolutely positively adore. I can’t wait to wear the pieces and I’m beating myself up wondering why the heck I let it take me this long to get down there. I’m absolutely sold on vintage stores and though the heady incense smell that you’ll find in some of them is still a bit too much I’m head over heels. I also found some great scarves that are absolutely gorgeous, at $5 a pop for the bigger ones and $2 a pop for the smaller ones I’m heading to Flash Back (the one with the Audrey Hepburn Image on the sign) on Kensington every time I venture downtown. And the button wall at Courage My Love is my new best friend, I can say bye-bye to generic plastic buttons for good =D. I just discovered the perfect way to mix my energetic/colourful personality and Audrey Hepburn’s polish to construct a look that is totally me.

No comments: