Friday, December 12, 2008

SOS: Lipstick Jungle about to be CANCELLED

I haven't complained about the economy because it really didn't hit me until I got slapped with this this morning. I've had enough of these studios cancelling good shows, first it was Women's Murder Club, and now the show that is near and dear to my heart; Lipstick Jungle. Why is it so hard for them to keep a show on the air that's about women on top? Help me save my dearly beloved, sign the petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/lsj777/petition.html, you'll not only be doing yourself some good if you watch the show, but you'll be keeping tears off my pillow!

2 comments:

Tru said...

ahhh!!! no they can't cancel this show!!

Chanelle Sicard said...

I know right...I adore the show, and the book, the show is way too good for them to just cancel it.