Monday, February 16, 2009

GG Update

Soooo...Carrnal Knowledge was amazing, blowing all Gossip Girl expectations out of the water, is Blair back on track? will Dan and Ms. Carr's relationship fold? what will Serena do? what's up with Chuck and the ghost of his father's past? So many questions, leaving more to unfold than ever before over the rest of the season. Packed with a steamy affair and Blair's brilliant antics, the last Gossip Girl episode set up a series of intricate mini drama's that I can't wait to see it all unravel. I'm not sure what to do with myself since Gossip Girl will be on hiatus for a month, so the spoiler browsing will have to keep me content.

**Spoiler Alert**
In case you didn't get the memo I've been a Blair and Nate fan since I can remember, and I was hoping the writers would see fit to see it my way again soon. I'm thanking the writing Gods for finally leading the CW writers in the right direction. Not that I haven't loved every misleading move along the way, but as a devout N&B fan I'm beyond happy that pictures have surfaced corroborating my deepest GG wish that Prince Charming and Queen B will reunite again. I'll be awaiting Blair Waldorf's Day Off, hoping that for once everything will fall into place for Blair Bear, Yale and love included.

No comments: