Monday, February 16, 2009

Stuck In Limbo

So the season's over but it's neither been confirmed or denied that the Lipstick Jungle series is over, (stop listening to the rumors and wait til NBC announces its fall lineup). The fact that the Peacock network is still undecided about a show as great as Lipstick makes me a little upset, to say the least. The difference between my love for Lipstick Jungle and Gossip Girl has always been that caught in the middle feeling where I'm almost in the real world but still holding onto my teenage years, how's that for stuck in limbo? Just as my fate looms over the line of adulthood, NBC proves to me that it's not so different when it comes to marketing demographics. For now I'll keep praying NBC will wisen up and decide to keep the Jungle going for another season, because if I have to be an adult I'd want to live in the Jungle.

For the love of Lipstick! NBC don't cancel this show!

No comments: