Monday, February 16, 2009

There and Back Again...

Coordinating a fashion show is no easy feet, it was amazing but thank God it's over, and just in time for New York Fashion Week. Now I'm catching up on my favourite tv shows, all the fashion, celebrity gossip, some school reading, and browsing diligently on every website for NY Fashion Week updates. I received my notification email this week letting me know that I'll be volunteering for Toronto's LG Fashion Week, YAY! The game is on, with internship applications being sent off and school heading into high gear the intensity is about to rise up again. There's something about being endlessly busy that makes me feel so alive, it's why New York is the perfect place to live. I've been there and back again, and ready to get back to blogging, at least for a little while.

No comments: