Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sound off: GG update

Okay so in the midst of the Gossip Girl hiatus I've turned to checking out every blog and news site that google would feed me about updates and hints to the upcoming 3rd season's shenanigans. To my deep upset I stumbled upon multiple reports that Hilary Duff will be joing the Gossip Girl cast for a few episodes slated to start airing in October. Can I just say that two letter word I hope you're all thinking; NO! Just plain and simple, why do the casting directors insist on putting has been tween celebs into the mix, it's enough to have Michelle Tratchenberg as Georgina Sparks. I've learned to live with her presence because I actually kind of liked Harriet the Spy but Lizzie McGuire needs to stay away from the Upper East Side. That's my verdict, && the idea of her and Dan Humphrey together isn't winning her any points either.

No comments: