Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Newfound Love Affair

So my love for pop culture never stops and since regular television is off season I've had some time to find a new addiction. I can't believe I didn't fall for this show in its first season, mostly because I was so taken up with Gossip Girl, Women's Murder Club and Lipstick Jungle among other things, but after the numerous golden globe wins something should have clicked. I've taken a time warp in the last month and a half. After watching the entire first season of Mad Men it would seem as if i'm living in the 60's (at least in my head).
I love the fashion, since I fell in love with Audrey Hepburn the 1960's stole my heart. Admittedly, I walk around with my hair in rollers and a vintage scarf a la Breakfast at Tiffany's with a ukelele playing Moonriver. As for the show, something about the salacious office affairs and the questionable office politics has me hooked, i'm preordering the season two DVD right now!

No comments: