Friday, August 14, 2009

Bloggers remorse

So I didn't really blog at all in July, nor the first week of August. It was a terrible month for me, I can't lie. I wasn't on vacation soaking up rays of sun (I wish). Instead I was thoroughly entranced in life as an intern/communications department assistant/association president, oh and let me not forget studying for my grad school exams. All these things still exist in my life but in the absence of blogging I've come to appreciate my blog time for everything it gives me and the things it doesn't take from me. While I was gone I dealt with everything from lovers spats (still being dealt with) to the more important stuff like catching up on a TV series I've come to love that's circa 1960's (I'll give you three guesses, but I hope by now it should only take one). I can't apologise enough for leaving without a word, but i'm back, with more lip service than before, so get ready to - Read my lips.

No comments: