Monday, July 7, 2008

Beret Me!


Okay, you got me, I said I’d make no more posts about accessories until next season but I can’t keep great finds a secret. Maybe somewhere deep down my French heritage is bursting through, or I’m going bohemian on you (cute but not likely). But I absolutely cannot get berets off my mind. It doesn’t help that Alloy has this beautiful purple one on display everywhere I look. Alloy’s knit beret comes in mustard and plum, they’re $19.50 each and a little birdy told me to use the code SAVE15 at checkout to receive an additional 15% off my order. Wear your beret with a sleek low ponytail or leave out your bangs and tuck the rest of your hair into it, either way you’re sure to turn heads. I had to gush about this beautiful accessory, but don’t think that’s all Alloy.com has to offer, pick up a pair of coloured skinny jeans or their tailored wide leg trousers, or search the site for yourself, you may even find something I overlooked.

No comments: