Monday, July 28, 2008

Women's Murder Club: Another Good Show Gone

but the great books remain
After finding out that the Women’s Murder Club television series based on the James Patterson novels was cancelled in its first season I went into remission. To mend my broken heart I went to my local bookstore and picked up 1st to Die, the first book in the Women’s Murder Club series, and as much as I loved the TV series I love the books ten times more. I’m now on the fourth book, entitled 4th of July and I could not recommend a more thrilling series. Patterson has created a set of page turning, mind blowing, and tear wrenching novels that I’ve become heavily addicted to. The series is progressively getting better and better and I honestly don’t know what I’m going to do when I finish the series. If you’re looking for a good series to read this one is as good as it gets, so head to the bookstore and I’d advise picking up at least the first two because you’ll want to go straight into the next one after you’ve finished reading the first. There are seven books in all, try and finish them before me!

No comments: