Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My New Favourite Zip Code - 90210

It's a little late but I still have to say that I kind of love the CW's new 90210. Maybe I love it because I'm not as familiar with the old one, so I don't have a strong loyalty tied to it. I like the mix of the characters and the drama that's already began to ensue, I also love the idea that the show plays around with the old cast as well as giving us fresh new drama. I'm still not sure which couple I'm rooting for, it could be the one that looks like it'll never be (Annie & Ethan, the shows Canadian stars) or the two misfits that fit (Dixon & Silver) I'll have to keep watching to figure it out, but I know I'm not a fan of Naomi (it may be because she has too many beautiful features on her one face that manage to clash in every episode). For a recycled rich kid prime time soap this show has something that's got me hooked, I just can't put my finger on it quite yet.

No comments: