Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TEEN VOGUE FASHION U: Class of 2008

So I realize this blog has started to follow tv a bit too closely so instead of telling you how I almost cried watching One Tree Hill this week, or that Gossip Girl was again phenomenal and a damn good surprise (the writers managed not to be predictable…YAY!) I’m going to share some of my good news with you. I recently got my acceptance to TEEN VOGUE FASHION U 2008, now for those of you that don’t know this is a pretty sweet event. FASHION U is a three day event consisting of a fashion show, concert, movie screening and best of all Seminars with the Editors of Teen Vogue and top fashion designers. I’m still reeling with excitement since I’ve been waiting since July 7th to find out if I got in. Since I want to be an editor of a fashion magazine sometime in the near future I kind of feel like I’ve broken some proverbial glass ceiling, now all I’ll need to do is make sure the editors remember me. Now I realize I haven’t been as interactive as I should but if anyone has any questions they think I should ask I’d love your suggestions, I’m sure there are things I’m not thinking about. For the fellow class of ’08 I can’t wait to see you there, and for those of you who weren’t aware of this awesome opportunity there is always next year (you can get a jump start on your sketching for the admissions form && check teen vogues website in and around June and July of next year).

No comments: