Sunday, September 21, 2008

GG Hysteria

I’m a bit wound up after watching tonight’s episode of Gossip Girl. I always manage to somehow feel personally slighted when something bad happens to Blair and this episode was no exception. I have to get a few things off my chest, Lord Marcus should be beheaded, sleeping with step-mommy dearest isn’t a good look especially for a suitor of our Queen B. Next ‘UGHH’, this episode reminded me of why I HATE Vanessa’s character, it’s one thing to basically dump Nate Archibald but to take it upon herself to dish out revenge when we all know nobody does it better than B is just idiotic. Chuck Bass should be shot! I know he and Blair are kindred spirits when it comes to orchestrating drama but he continues to hurt her over and over again and for that I cannot and will not forgive him. I somehow managed to feel anger towards Serena in this episode too, I mean Blair is allegedly her best friend and is loyal to a fault (one of the many things I love about her) and because Serena is hurt from the D&S break-up she just decides to disregard the good girl image she manicured last year along with an attempt to dethrone Queen B. I feel a storm brewing on the Upper East Side, a school divided and the Manhattan Monarchies at war. We all know whose team I’m fighting for, TEAM B, Long live the Queen!

It looks like Serena’s character is about to shed the good girl image and get back to the bad girl from the books. Queen B will once again have to fight for her title, mark my words the claws will come out! I’m still a diehard Blair and Nate fan; so maybe, just maybe they’ll end up back together at some point this season. As for Jenny, her character serves only one purpose; to annoy me. My prediction still stands the only way that girl is going to have an actual purpose in the show again is if the writers somehow concoct some crazy relationship with her and Nate.

My favourite quote from this episode

Dan: Google Revenge and you'll get BlairWaldorf.com!

No comments: