Monday, October 12, 2009

As a loyal Audrey Hepburn follower, my staple hairstyle is a pinned updo. I've contemplated and nearly convinced myself to cut my hair into a pixie cut (Roman Holiday), then a permanent updo (How to Steal a Million) all to no avail. My hair may be medium length, a little past my shoulders, and offers me some versatility, but if it's one thing you can almost always count on, it's that my hair will be pinned up in some variation or another. As prim and proper as I tend to be, I kind of enjoy making my hair a little dishevled. When I run out of ideas or need inspiration the first place I run to is BellaSugar, their step by step guides have turned me into a pro in making my otherwise basic hair cut into some pretty sweet stylings. Exhibit A: Kristen Bells' hairstyle and my own above, I myself still can't completely master that 4 part braid, but it still came out pretty nicely.

No comments: