Saturday, October 24, 2009

Feet Relief

Okay, so even with the best foot cushions money can buy, there comes a time when your instep can no longer take the unnatural position courtesy of your stiletto heels. Those used to be comfortable Ellie Tahari heels are posing a health risk, and beckoning for a trip to the chiropractor to undo the damage. It may be two months away but I've already started making my Christmas list, and number one on my list are Footzyrolls, the perfect compact shoes that look great and give your feet the much needed relief they crave after a night on the dancefloor. They beat walking barefoot with heels in hand any day, and I'll never have to worry that my feet won't make the next two steps to get through the doorway.

1 comment:

Jose Resendez said...

OMG! These shoes are pretty cool! LOL