Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Sex Was Even Better the Second Time Around…

For those of you who have seen it and especially for those of you who haven’t, Sex and the City was better the second time around. I went to see it a little over a week after my first viewing and I’m still raving about it. Cinderella’s glass slipper has nothing on Carrie Bradshaw’s(… I mean Preston’s) blue satin Manolo Blahnik pumps. The film was funnier and sexier in round two, after seeing it once I found you were able to laugh more and take it all in with more perspective, with more attention to every article of clothing and every word being spoken. It just keeps getting better; it’s something to savour after all the tv series’ reruns. I laughed, I cried, I clapped and my world is a better place since this movie has officially entered the vault of my favourite movies of all time. All I’m thinking now is if it was so great in round two I can’t wait to get it home with me. Saying that this movie is a must-see is an understatement: it’s more like a half of your life’s missing if you don’t see it kind of movie. So if you do nothing else this summer, watch it at least once and possibly a couple more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that i love love love ur blog!