Sunday, June 29, 2008

Think Pink!

Although my allegiance still lies with Forever 21, Pink Ice is making it hard. Forever 21 is still the best for variety and I will never relinquish it’s title as my head band hot spot. Pink Ice has nice designs although their fabric choices are not as desirable as those of Forever 21 they are gaining speed and fast. Their website just received a major facelift, and with its new face came a new line of dresses that I love. I was contemplating learning how to make my own dresses this summer and a few of the Pink Ice dresses are eerily reminiscent of the designs I’d sketched. Some of their designs have a bohemian vibe while others are designed more for nights out on the town. As you should already know I loved the Toga top/dress, but my picks from the new designs are the Printed Knot Dress (Limited Edition, $34.99), the Band Strap Dress ($27.99), and the Cross Knot Tunic ($27.99). Pink Ice ships worldwide so if there isn’t a store near you these babies are just a click away, and they also have a point system that helps you get more out of every dollar you spend. Mark my words, this is a store to watch, and I saw its predecessor a mile away.

No comments: