Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Beauty Booty: Purple Haze


I'm a self professed beauty addict. When I was in highschool you couldn't get me to wear make up but somehow my bag was always brimming with beauty booty. Fast forward to five years later and I'm officially a make up wearing junky. I put make up on when I'm at home just for fun, and have an almost obsessive addiction with reinventing the smoky eye.

Let's call this one the purple haze:
  • Thickly line with Estée Lauder Double Wear in Untamed Violet; $19.00.
  • Dust corner of eyes with opaque shade from Lancôme Holiday Eye Palettes Jewelry Purple; $39.50.
  • Use the palest pink shade to accentuate your brow.
  • Dust the mid-tone purple to the rest of the lid.
  • Layer the mauve-ish purple to the outer corner.
  • Add a thinner layer of black ELF Brightening Eyeliner; $1.00.
  • Layer the Estée Lauder Double Wear violet liner on top of the existing liner and blend using the accompanying smudge tool.



No comments: